Easton graduated from Nursery School today! It was such a joyful and proud moment for us as parents, even though we know there are many more to come! Burlington Academy, where Easton attended, went all out for these now 4 year olds! It has been amazing to see the transformation these kids have made from the beginning of the year until now. Easton has grown so much physically, emotionally, academically, it is just wonderful to see!
Way to Go EASTON!! Ahhhhh I love it!! Makes me sad... he is such a big boy. I just love his little outfit :) How cute! Wish we could have been there to see him. Give him hugs and kisses from all of us. xoxo
Yaaah, go Easton! Let's go Easton...... Let's go Easton....! Didn't sound like Daddy was shouting all the way through like he did for Uncle Al. We are very proud of you!!!!!
LET'S HEAR IT FOR EASTON.....Nana & Papa are so happy for you. But you need to slow down and stop growning so fast. You are truly a little man now, and I love that tie. See ya soon and we love you! Nana&Papa
5 comments:
Way to Go EASTON!!
Ahhhhh I love it!! Makes me sad... he is such a big boy. I just love his little outfit :) How cute! Wish we could have been there to see him. Give him hugs and kisses from all of us.
xoxo
We're proud of you Easton. Just think it took your dad 4 years to get his TCU degree...and you got an equivalent degree in 1 short year! Congrats.
Mr. Brad
Yaaah, go Easton! Let's go Easton...... Let's go Easton....! Didn't sound like Daddy was shouting all the way through like he did for Uncle Al. We are very proud of you!!!!!
LET'S HEAR IT FOR EASTON.....Nana & Papa are so happy for you. But you need to slow down and stop growning so fast. You are truly a little man now, and I love that tie.
See ya soon and we love you!
Nana&Papa
Precious.
Post a Comment