Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Easton Beckham

E has MLS Soccer Camp all week, from 5-6:30, making for a LONG afternoon. The weather has been SUPER hot and humid so the poor guy has been so sweaty after an hour and half of running on a soccer field. He is really enjoying soccer and thinks it's funny that his coach talks funny since he is from England. And Mommy has been doing a GREAT job getting Easton to soccer camp with Waylon and London in tow (patting myself on my back right now)!!

7 comments:

Kristan said...

nice, he's even got the beckham fo-hawk and everything!

McGrew Crew said...

such a handsome fellow!! Ava would love to be running around out there with Waylon :)
I am impressed your out this soon by yourself with all 3 of them, but that doesn't surprise me. I hope I can do it w/ 2. hehehe

love you guys!
xoxo

Mrs. H said...

You are doing great! It is a little different with 3...would you agree? Different but oh so worth it! All our children are blessings, but our 3rd...I see in our big kids eyes the love they have for him. Makes me tear up thinking about it.

Alex Hackett said...

looks like fun. i love the pic of waylon holding onto the orange cone. funny little guy.

olivia and henry said...

easton, you are the coolest! but please, come on home!!!!! we just can't stand being away from y'all!!!!!!! :(

Leo and Jen said...

I can't believe you found shin guards that would fit him! Glad to hear that Jamie is adjusting to three little ones. Hope all is going well and we miss you guys a lot.

Love

Leo and Jen

Leo and Jen said...

Easton looks so grown up in that last picture... almost like a totally different little boy.~Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails