Thursday, July 24, 2008

Look A Like...



Here are all three kids...around the same age (4 weeks)...you be the judge on who Little London looks most like!!

Easton

Waylon

London

7 comments:

McGrew Crew said...

I still think she looks more Easton!! I love all 3 of them, and miss yall soooooo much.


xoxo

Leo and Jen said...

Now that I see them all lined up I would have to say Wayon more than Easton.... but then there is a picture you have further down where she has the lines under her eyes like Easton. It's kinda' freaky seeing all three of them at the same age at the same time. London definately has Waylons nose and shape of eyes, but there is something about her cheeks and forehead that aren't his. All of them have the same lips. It almost looks like she has a strawberry blond to her hair unlike the boys. Any red heads in the family? Crazy!

PUNKERDOOS said...

WE THINK LITTLE LONDON LOOKS JUST LIKE HER BROTHERS BUT MOST OF ALL WAYLON!!! SHE'S SO BEAUITFUL!!!

Pam said...

All three of your babies look alike! Good genes! They are all precious! Pam

Mrs. H said...

I think she looks more like Waylon too. They are all adorable! So sweet!

Kristan said...

based on other pictures i think she looks more like easton... either way, still cute!

Anonymous said...

I think there is more of Easton in her than Waylon, but she an dWaylon have the same chin. She is so cute!!! Miss you guys and love you bunches!!
Tiff

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails