Thursday, July 17, 2008

Snug As A Bug...

In A Rug!!London has been sleeping in her own bed for probably 2 weeks now. She is so tiny in her BIG crib, and she LOVES to be swaddled, the boys not so much, but this little girl HAS to be swaddled. She is now 3 weeks old and getting bigger everyday. She is still a petite little girl, but she now weighs 7lbs 13oz. Enjoy all the recent pictures of our sweet little girl!!

**For the BEST swaddle blanket check out jjcole**

9 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh she is beautiful! So sweet! My Griff loved being swaddled too. We swaddled him for at least 3 months until finally he could work himself out of the blanket! Congrats on you sweet family your pictures are precious!

McGrew Crew said...

awwww so precious. I LOVE it!! I remember when ava was that little, she might be little and petite like ava. She sounds like a great baby...I can't wait to meet her! So hurry up an come see me :)

PUNKERDOOS said...

SHE'S SO BEAUITFUL...

vanessa said...

oh my goodness gracious...what a SWEET baby girl! beautiful!

Kristan said...

she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Easton sometimes that it scares me.

PS

I like to be swaddled too....

Daddy

olivia and henry said...

oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! and you are right, ian, she does look just like easton!!!
so precious. love y'all!
angie

Anonymous said...

Great looking little girl. I hope all is well on East Coast.

Ryan

PS. Swaddling rules..

Leo and Jen said...

She does look so much like Easton. That last picture is hilarious! She seems so tiny! When do you find out her percentile ranking for average height or weight?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails