we miss you guys!!!! these pictures make me really really wish we were closer :(come home!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxo
glad that Pappy was there to help out during this great time. i hope to make it over to visit sometime soon. love you guys. I HEART London too!
Love Love Love those shirts! Too cute!
What cute t-shirts! Jamie you are amazing, you don't even look like you just gave birth in the previous pictures. Congratulations on sweet London, she's so wonderful, what a smile! You and Ian have made the most beautiful family. xoxo
We love London too! Very cute. I also love how you and Ian are matching in the picture! We really wish we could be there.~Jen
Post a Comment
5 comments:
we miss you guys!!!! these pictures make me really really wish we were closer :(
come home!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo
glad that Pappy was there to help out during this great time. i hope to make it over to visit sometime soon. love you guys. I HEART London too!
Love Love Love those shirts! Too cute!
What cute t-shirts! Jamie you are amazing, you don't even look like you just gave birth in the previous pictures. Congratulations on sweet London, she's so wonderful, what a smile! You and Ian have made the most beautiful family. xoxo
We love London too! Very cute. I also love how you and Ian are matching in the picture! We really wish we could be there.
~Jen
Post a Comment