Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Family Affair...

Since Ian has been out of town for a couple of nights, the boys helped to give sweet London a bath! Easton was in charge of talking to her and making her smile, while Waylon's job was to keep pouring water on her belly to keep her warm. They both did an EXCELLENT job!

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Great helpers!

Anonymous said...

..what more could a sister ask for,not sure who of the 3 was enjoying this bath more...
love ya'll
Nana

McGrew Crew said...

Thats too funny thats exactly what we did last night...ava helped with bathtime.

Leo and Jen said...

I would have never guessed that thing was a bath tub. Shows how much I know about babies. Jamie I'll have to get all sorts of tips from you when we have kids cause I'm so clueless! Very sweet of the boys to help out lil' sister!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails