Monday, September 29, 2008

Look Out NHL...

Here Comes Easton!!

Every Saturday morning and Monday afternoon Easton and Daddy go to the International Skate Center for Easton to take private skate lessons. He has made a lot of progress and can skate by himself and is learning to skate backwards. In late October he will take hockey learn to skate for a few days with several other future NHL players. Then if he likes that class he will enroll in a hockey developmental camp for kids around his age!

3 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

Totally exciting little E! Although I'm not looking forward to seeing the black eyes and missing teeth pictures from Hockey! None-the-less, I have a great respect for ANYBODY who can keep themselves upright on ice! I guess one can tell that I'm not a true Alaskan when they view my own skating skills.... which would be NONE! Proud of you Easton! ~Aunt Jenny

Kristan said...

When he hits the NHL Jeff and I will be front row in the celebrity section to watch him play :)

Alex Hackett said...

That is pretty cool that he is learning. Is there any room in his class for me to join too? Good luck Easton! I am apart of a roller hockey team and we need that training camp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails