My sister and her family drove to San Antonio to visit us while we are down. We had such a FUN time hanging out with them and meeting our new cousin Ashton. The boys LOVED every moment with cousin Ava, they aren't used to having a little girl around. We took the kids to the Alamo and had to get some pictures of the 3 of them together, they are all so adorable!!
4 comments:
soooo precious, I must say! Ava is still asking about the boys, she saw me putting their pics on here "Wayon" she said :) We miss ya'll. Hope you are having some FUN today!
Wow! Look at how much Ava has grown. Can't believe it! They are growing up so fast! Leo and I were noticing how tall Waylon is getting too. Crazy!
Look at all those blonde babies! How cute are they!!
Ava does look like she could pass for their sister :) Ohhh and I love Avas tag hanging out in the back of her shorts...tooo funny. Maybe next summer London and Ashton will be in the picture holding hands.
xo
Post a Comment