We leave tomorrow for San Antonio, bright and early in the morning(6am to be exact). We are headed to TX because Daddy is doing another body building show on Saturday! While we are there we will get to see Nana, Papa, Aunt Candi, Uncle Thomas, cousins Ava and Ashton, along with (Uncle)Brent and (Aunt)Elisa. Daddy found these horses the other day and thought the boys would LOVE them, does he know his boys or what. They had such a fun night riding around the house wearing their cowboy hats.
6 comments:
Thank you so much for your email...we've been busy! It's so nice to know I've been missed!
I'm so glad that the doctors found nothing wrong with Miss London! I pray that you will find some peace soon though! Poor baby!
My Alli has those same horses and she loves it still! The legs are way to short on her now, but she still puts it on and rides Griffin around the house! He loves it!
Have a great time! Safe trip! Can't wait to see pictures!
We love how Waylons horse is just as tall as him! Hope Ian does well with his body building show. Have a wonderful time and be safe!
I CAN'T WAIT!! Oh my those horses are so cute Ava would absolutely love that!! What a good Daddy they have!
xoxo
these pictures are just way to cute...Giddy up Cowboys. See ya tonight
Nana&Papa
Do they make that in grown up sizes!?!?! If they do, that's what I want for Christmas this year!! Too cute!
The boys looks so cute with their horses. I like Waylon's shirt too! Enjoy Texas and good luck Ian!
Post a Comment