I am planning on packing these 3 monkey's and taking them to the new house.
We've been SUPER busy packing for the movers who will show up on Friday. We will officially be into the new house by Saturday, however, I will be without Internet until at least Monday if not longer. Next time I post it will be from our new home!
Much Love!!!!
Much Love!!!!
4 comments:
So excited for you guys! The new house is beautiful - I know you will fill it with wonderful memories...especially if Crazy Uncle Frank and I ever come to visit :-)
your might better put leashes on them so they don't get lost.....
congrats..and wish we were there to help you unpack.
love Naana/PaaPa
Woo-hoo. Moving day is always mixed with emotion. Your both excited and wishing it was over at the same time. Jamie, are you the kind that wants to be fully in by the end of the week? I'm that way. I am up all hours of the day and night and if I don't have the pictures on the wall by the end of the week, then I'm just drove nuts! Hope the process goes smooth, and you have ample time (maybe long nap times!) to get everything just the way you want it! We can't wait to see the finished product pictures!!! Love you guys!
PS. How'd you get that nifty tracker on your sidebar? That's a great way to track who's been on your site. I really like it!
PPS. You'll have to send us your new address by e-mail as I've got another three bags to send soon for April, May, and June.
Post a Comment