Monday, March 2, 2009

Momma Monday

I've decided to dedicate Mondays on the blog to being Momma Mondays.  Which means, I will discuss anything that relates to ME!  Since this blog was created for the boys kids I have tried to stick to blogging about them...which this will continue for every day except Mondays.

First topic for Momma Monday is one that I have been struggling with since we've bought the new house, ok really since forever.  WORRYING!  I am such a worry wart and when things in my life seem to be going a little too perfect I start wondering worrying about what will happen to mess it up.  I keep waiting, worrying, stressing about when and what will happen to shake my content, happy, perfect life.  I have been this way since a child, a worrier that is.  I worry about my family, my friends, my pets, silly things that I have no control over.  So you see it becomes this vicious cycle of worrying. 

Hi, my name is Momma (Jamie) and I am a worrier! 
Awwww, now that feels better....

7 comments:

Editor said...

I am worried that you worry.

Daddy

Editor said...

Something else to worry about: OBAMA. Sorry baby. It 'aint getting better any time soon. At least 3.875 years. Maybe then people will come to their senses. Love ya.

Daddy

Mrs. H said...

Hi Jamie, I am Krystal, a big time worrier also!

And I love your idea of Momma Mondays! I may have to join in next week!

And I have to say I agree with your hubby...I don't think things will be getting any better anytime soon!

Y'all have fun at the "happiest" place on earth and try not to worry! Have fun!

The Charles Crew said...

welcome to the worrier's club, krystal!!
you should join me for momma mondays...it feels good just to blog about whatever i want, at least for one day!!

Pam said...

I suppose I'm there with you, well at times anyway! I use to work with a lady who told me "if you didn't have something to be worried about, you would be worried". I guess that's pretty much true at the time, but I believe I've gotten better. Have a good day! Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie:
Thanks for make the blog goes public, hope that someone at home is not missing out now :).
1 Pet 5:7 .
I'm a worrier too.
Mina

Leo and Jen said...

I know this really smart guy who once said... "who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life" and "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." He said a lot more in Matthew 6:25-34. I've been trying to learn this one for years. One thing I have noticed is this: The hard times and trials are what God uses to draw me nearer to Him and drawing near is a good thing. So... if it falls apart (according to me), I can totally be full of joy because of His goodness. Sometimes trials can be our sweetest moments. So what do I have to worry about? Of course, it's easier said then when you're in the midst of it, but God is good all the time. I hope that's an encouragement to you as it is to me. Love you Jamie! ~Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails