We started out day 2 by heading to MK{Magic Kingdom} first thing in the morning. The first ride we hit was Waylon's favorite from last year...Dumbo. After riding Dumbo we had to ride Cinderella's Carousal, where Easton pretended to be a knight riding his horse with his knight sword. Then we hit another family favorite, PeterPan's Flight. Then we meet up with our friends to ride Jangle Cruise and play in a splash fountain. The boys enjoyed playing with their buddy Aidan and London enjoyed seeing her boyfriend Logan. After naps we headed to Downtown Disney to have dinner at another Family favorite...Folton's Crabhouse. It was another GREAT day full of old favorites!!
Waiting for the MK bus.
Hooray DUMBO!
Cinderella's Carousal
Knight Easton!
Peter Pan's Flight!
Jungle Cruise with Aidan.
The mommies and babes.
Splash fountain with Aidan.
Waylon exhausted and ready for a nap...headed back the the room!
Dinner, Folton's Crabhouse.
Princess London at dinner!
The Princesses...Downtown Disney.
Easton, Downtown Disney.
3 comments:
Looks like a great time. It's good to see picture of you, jamie! (Looking very good) The boys are growing so fast too. I'm so glad you guys have been able to go so many times. I lived in Florida and we only went down once with a youth group. We only had 1/2 a day there. I would have loved to have gone for a week! Maybe some day Leo and I will be able to go to the Disneyland in California. Tell the boys that aunt jenny and uncle leo are jealous! :) Sorry to hear about the baby-blowout as well. ~Can make for a poopy day.... literally! (Sorry, middle school humor.) Love you all!
~Jen (and Leo)
ps. Thanks for posting the pictures. We really appreciate being a part of your lives through the blog!
Oh, man, Now I'm longing to be at Disney World! We usually head there for Spring Break (well, mostly for Astros Spring Training games, but we do Disney, too). Now, I'm wishing we'd gone! London is getting so big; I couldn't believe it when I saw her in that carrier!
love the pictures jamie. thanks for taking them. love being able to watch the boys and london grow up. you guys just seemed to jam so much in while you were there.
Post a Comment