Today the kids are wearing ORANGE all day to show that they are praying for sweet baby Stellan. ORANGE happens to be his mommy's his favorite color. Today he is having surgery to repair his heart and help it beat the correct way. Show you're supporting and praying for Stellan as well and wear ORANGE today!! Would you please join us in praying for him as well.
2 comments:
We all have our orange on too! I sent the kids to school today wearing it and reminded them to pray when they thought of him!
I am so worried and waiting to hear that his surgery is over.
Do you know who has been on my heart today...that is his dad. It breaks my heart to think that he is hours away from his wife and child on a day like this. I've prayed all day for them all.
I am almost in tears...that is the sweetest picture! We have our orange on to0... maybe I can get a picture when Ashton is up from his nap.
I am so glad he made it through surgery...I have been thinking and praying for them non-stop today.
I Love you,
Post a Comment