Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sweet Waylon..

Waylon's surgery is tomorrow and I just wanted to post some pictures of this sweet boy from tonight.  He likes to carry his gun in his undies like a holster...so cute!!  
I am nervous about his surgery tomorrow and just ready for it to be DONE.  I am sure I will not sleep to well tonight, but know that everything will be just fine tomorrow.  
Waylon knows he is going to the hospital tomorrow and Dr. Weiss is going to give him medicine, he'll go to sleep, Dr. Weiss will fix his willy and then he'll wake up a be all better.  I will keep my Face Book status pretty up to date so check that if you want to know how it's going.  Say a little prayer for us, but mainly Waylon!!
Much Love!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my! I love it! Such a boy thing!!!!

I will say a prayer for you and him tomorrow. Everything will be just fine! But we will def. keep you in our prayers!

McGrew Crew said...

What a sweet boy! I miss him so much!!!! I can't wait for Ashton to do those cute boy things :) We will say a prayer for Waylon before bed. We love you!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails