London is growing SO fast....or as Easton likes to say, "London's growing like a weed." She has started pulling herself up and cruising around. She also likes to let go and try and stand which is pretty comical since she hasn't gotten the balance thing down. And then sometimes she stands and the starts crying because she forgets how to get back down. I can't believe how much she has grown lately...she is starting to look like an almost 1 year old {tear} these day. She is a feisty little girl always in the mix with her brothers{whom she adores}. Keeps her in your prayers next week has we head back to the pediatric gi and the cardiologist{Monday and Tuesday}.
On a different note Easton attended a friend's{Emma} 5 year birthday party yesterday. When I asked him to sign his name to her gift he not only did that but then added a few extra touches{hearts}. He was so proud of himself and couldn't wait to find Emma to tell her. He had a GREAT time at her party and talked about it all night long.
4 comments:
She sounds determined to walk...she is a girl and doesn't want to get her knees dirty :)
That is the sweetest Easton, Aunt Candy would like a love letter.
Miss you all!!
SHe is growing so fast! I'm sure you have her 1st birthday party already planned! We will be celebrating soon our little guys, but I think it will be low key this year!
I always tell Walker "He looks like he has grown a foot!" And he always looks down at his feet...it cracks me up!
London does look like she is growing up quickly. What a cute girl. Hope to see her sometime soon, before she gets too much older.
Wow! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was born? Man it's going fast! I'm sure it's even faster as a parent! We can't wait to meet her in person and see all of you!
Post a Comment