Thursday, June 25, 2009

{ONE}

I am AMAZED...my sweet little girl is {dare I say it} ONE!! I can't believe that London has been in our lives for an entire year. I have prayed for the little girl ever since I was a little girl...I so badly wanted to be a mommy to a girl and I am blessed beyond my dreams with this little girl. Today has been an emotional day for me as I look back on the joy that she has brought into my life. I also think that a lot of my emotion has to do with the knowledge that this may be the last ONE year old Charles birthday we celebrate{until these little ones have their own little ones}. I pray that I will be a good role model for London and that 30 years from now she will know I love her as much then as I do now.
CLICK HERE to see the post announcing London's arrival into our family.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Happy Birthday Sweet London! I can't believe you are already one! WOW! Time just flies by!

dorbritz said...

Happy Birthday London!

Shades of You-Amy said...

Beautiful sentiment and you say so beautifully as well. Very poignant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails