Tomorrow{Tuesday} not only does Waylon officially turn 3 but he also starts nursery school at the exact same place as his older brother did 2 years ago! We are so excited for Waylon to be going to school at the same great place and doing it with teachers whom I trust and know will love him almost as much as I do. They are so lucky to get to have this amazing little boy in there classroom 2 days a week this year and I know Waylon will do a lot of growing up this year! I will miss him dearly but know it is BEST for him.
Today he had his Welcome day at school and got to meet his new teacher, see his favoriteteacher{Mrs.Angers} and see all of his classmates. It was a great day and he enjoyed planting his mum in front of his building. He is excited and nervous about tomorrow but I am hopeful and praying that it will go well and he will come to LOVE and look forward to school every Tuesday and Thursday morning.
2 comments:
looks like ian did most of the planting. haha. it looks like he is really happy to be there and i'm sure he'll love it. he is such an adventurous boy, he will be fine.
Can't believe how fast they are growing!
Post a Comment