Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's HERE....

SNOW that is!! Yep, after all our friends and family in Texas got snow, we finally snow of our own. Granted, it was only about 3 inches, but to Waylon you would have thought it was 3 feet. Daddy enjoyed taking the boys sledding this morning after hockey while Mommy and London stayed home{warm inside} and finished getting the Christmas decorations up.

3 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

Wow! We are still waiting for snow! We have predictions for Thursday and Friday and are hoping it will be nice and thick! If not, we head to Montana in a few weeks and we are looking forward to the snow there! Looks like good fun. I wish we could take the boys out sledding too. :)

Paul and Candice said...

Wow...wish we'd gotten that much! Have fun and stay warm!

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest sled I ever seen, wish I was there to go sledding...
Love you all so much..Nanna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails