Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The RUN Down...

Sorry to disappoint but due to the fact that in the CRAZY Thanksgiving week{end} my camera was somehow misplaced{LOST}...I hate to think it was lost...but I am pretty sure I will not be finding it anytime soon...so not a lot of pictures on this post. I do have some cell phone pictures to post. But since I have no real pictures I thought I would give you a run down of what pictures I would post, if I had found my missing camera.
We had a busy Thanksgiving, but none the less a great one. We enjoyed our traditional thanksgiving dinner with Pappy{Ian's Dad} and then went to have dessert with our dear friends and their families. We got the kids their very own tree this year with colored lights{the boys picked} and so we put that up and the boys enjoyed decorating it while little sister enjoyed trying to take every ornament down.
I enjoyed my very first 4:00 am black Friday shopping spree in CT with Amy and her sister-in-law. We started out at Khols and then went to Wal-Mart and then enjoyed a breakfast out. I got the boys and London some good stuff. Admittedly, I just went to see what it was all about and I actually had FUN!
We worked on getting the outside of the house decorated since we had Pappy here to help Daddy out. We got a new inflatable for the front yard{the boys picked it out} and we ended up hanging wreaths on every front facing window...a lot of work but it looks BEAUTIFUL{if I do say so myself}.
Daddy and Pappy took the boys skating since they didn't have hockey this weekend. The boys had a GREAT time chasing Daddy and Pappy around.
So there you have it{if you didn't get bored and stop reading 5 sentences into this post}, a recap of our Thanksgiving week{end}. Hoping all of our dear friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well. I know our family has so much to be thankful for this year...I am truly blessed beyond belief!
Much Love!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Girl your house is gorgeous! Love the wreaths on all the windows! We opted out of decorating outside...too much with the new move!

Leo and Jen said...

I hope you find your camera! That's always such a bummer! Sounds like a quite enjoyable Thanksgiving week {end}. I have fond memories of shopping for outside decor and doing the tree in Texas with you guys. Looks like it was yet another good time! Love you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails