Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fox in Socks...

Making his crazy socks to wear to school today for Dr. Seuss week.
It's been Dr. Seuss week at school for Easton. He had Oh The Places You will Go{had to wear a shirt with the name of a place he's visited}on Monday, then Cat In The Hat{wear red and white and a Dr. Seuss hat}, today was Fox In Socks{crazy sock day}, Hurray for Diffendoofer Day{dress in your craziest clothes} tomorrow and Friday is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish{bring in 2 rhyming objects}. He{and I} has had such a FUN week talking about what he would wear or do for each day.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

What a fun fun idea!

Leo and Jen said...

That's fun! I was just looking at one of our display cases today that is commemorating Dr. Seuss... and was thinking.... if I could find a dress with Dr. Seuss print, I would totally buy it! I guess I'll have to commission Easton!

Alex Hackett said...

looks like fun decorating those socks! hopefully you made a pair for uncle al.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails