Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Walt Disney World{TWO} 2010

Day TWO started out with us having breakfast at Animal Kingdom with Mickey and the gang. London LOVED all the characters and so did her brothers. We headed over for the safari ride after breakfast and it was the BEST one we've been on yet. We saw TONS of animals and were SO close to a giraffe that we could have touched it!! Waylon was finally tall enough to ride the Kali Rapids ride with Daddy and Easton and had a BLAST...when he got off he told me "momma, I got SOAKIN{wet}" and he was right! It was another wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Leo and Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex Hackett said...

I've always wanted to go on the safari ride, glad it was a good one. I love those water rides where you get "soakin wet!".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails