Friday, February 16, 2007

I Look Like You, Mommy!!

While I was cooking dinner and feeding Waylon, Easton was suspiciously quiet. I knew I was in for a treat when I asked him what he was doing and his response was "nothing!" When I went into the bathroom he looked at me and said "I look like you, mommy!"

Good thing his daddy wasn't home. Before I had time to clean up the mess he was rolling his tractors through the mud (make-up). But we've still had the talk about how only mommies wear make-up!

2 comments:

olivia and henry said...

oh my goodness!! that little stinker! easton is SO CUTE!!!!! brad and i often talk about how much we love his smile and his bright eyes...he is adorable!!!
love y'all!

olivia and henry said...

btw~ i love what you've done with your blog... love the browns and blues! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails