Here are a few shots of us hanging out at the pool. Easton loved the pool, our hotel had a water slide, but of course I only got video of Easton going down it, no stills. He had to go down it alone, the lifeguards would not allow Ian or I to go with him, but that did not stop him. Waylon loved just floating around in his floaty and splashing in the water. Easton did so well jumping in the pool and being thrown under the water. Maybe one day we will get a pool of our own!!
we love the pictures of the boys in the water. Hopefully, these boys will love the water as much as the mother did. We want to go with you somewhere by the pool, so we can enjoy the water with you guys. Waylon is precious with his little hat and thumb in mouth.
4 comments:
how fun!!!
we love the pictures of the boys in the water. Hopefully, these boys will love the water as much as the mother did. We want to go with you somewhere by the pool, so we can enjoy the water with you guys. Waylon is precious with his little hat and thumb in mouth.
That looks like a lot of fun. I bet Easton can swim better than I can.
Leo&Jen
I am pretty sure that Waylon can swim better than you Al!!!
Post a Comment