Monday, March 12, 2007

SO BIG!!




Waylon has gotten the concept of SO BIG! Whenever he is in highchair eating we play the SO BIG game, where I raise my arms and say "SO BIG!" Well, the last few days he has started to raise his arms when I say "SO BIG!" It is the cutest thing, I remember Easton used to LOVE the SO BIG game too. In the middle picture he was playing the game with Daddy.

6 comments:

McGrew Crew said...

This is the absolute sweetest! He is sooooooo CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

...slow him down. He is grwoing way to fast. Seems like only yesterday he was born. Hurry up and get your buns down here. He is looking more and more like his mommy, and we are thankful for that.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for that too. God forbid he end up looking like his daddy or nana....

Anonymous said...

ian, i have to rat you out...or should i say master charles!!

Anonymous said...

...well I have to add something to this little war, because his mommy looks very much like her mommy, which is Waylon's nana. (correct me if I'm wrong), but the 3 of them truly look like each other..

The Charles Crew said...

Nice point anonymous...whoever you are!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails