Monday, September 3, 2007

Walon Turns ONE!!

On September 1, 2006 Waylon Hunter Charles was born at 6:10am!! I still remember that early morning of my induction like it was yesterday!! It was such an easy, amazing and quick delivery!! What a joy it was to see his sweet little face! I am TRULY one blessed momma!!
Waylon is such a fun loving little boy. He loves ALL animals and will bark when he sees a dog or meow when he sees a cat. He is very much a momma's boy these days, wanting to be held only by mommy. He loves to give kisses and wave at other people. He LOVES and adores his big brother. He LOVES when Easton will roll around in the floor with him. He LOVES firetrucks and making the siren noise. He always looks up and points to the sky when he hears an airplane fly overhead. Waylon, we love you so very much!! We can not image out lives with out your smiling little face in them. You bring so much joy and laughter into this house! Everyday I think God for you and just how perfectly made for our family you are!!

WAYLON, WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

olivia and henry said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Waylon!!!! you are such a precious gift from God!! born into such an amazing family! we love you, waylon!!!!!!!
the iles

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little boy...full of opinions, curiosity, smiles and hugs. I wasnt sure anybody could ever be as wesome as Easton, but he has met his equal!!!

Daddy

Anonymous said...

This past year could not have gone by faster...very scary! I hope you all enjoyed celebrating at your mom's house.
Great Cake! Happy B-Day Waylon!
:) Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails