Thursday, February 7, 2008

IT'S A..........


GIRL!!!

10 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

Congrats! I thought it was going to be a girl.

Alex Hackett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McGrew Crew said...

YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! I am sooooo EXCITED- you needed a GIRL. Now Ava will be so happy to have a girly cousin to show the ropes to:) We love ya'll very much and can't wait to see our new princess arrive!
xoxo
Thomas,Candy and Ava

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to meet baby girl Charles!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in a state of shock. I migrane set in almost immediately. This little princess is going to cost me big $$ then she will break my heart......should be awesome.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I am so very thrilled and excited for all of you!!! A little girl to break Daddy's heart, to go shopping with Mommy, and to give big brothers Easton and Waylon someone to protect and watch over! Wishing all of you continued health and lots of love as you celebrate Valentine's and anticipate a PINK bedroom.

Love,
Sharon & Matthew

Kristan said...

i hope she looks like jamie and not ian

olivia and henry said...

YAY!!!!!! we are so happy for you all! cannot wait to meet your precious baby girl ;) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

YEAH, how exciting! I voted girl by the way! I'll keep checking for the updates, love reading about your precious boys! Keep up the good work, you'll are doing a great job at parenting! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Anonymous said...

We are VERY excited! Any names in mind yet? How are the boys liking the idea? Still sticking with Batgirl? We love you guys! ~Leo and Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails