





Ian surprised Easton by taking him out to lunch and to Monster Jam, on Saturday! As you can tell from the pictures they had a great Father-Son outing. Waylon was really upset when they left the house without him, but he will get to go next year, for sure! Easton got to enjoy a pretzel and his favorite cotton candy. He was disappointed however, when Grave Digger, his favorite monster blew a tire on his first run. But all in all he loved every second of the Monster Jam!!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I really like the picture with the police officer. It makes me laugh.
The police pic was awesome. Right when I was about to take the picture I told Easton to say "Squeel Piggy!!!" The cop tazed him and he was out cold for 2-3 minutes. The truck rally was interesting...I felt dirty just sitting there.
Ian
For some reason the monster truck like a dog reminds of the van on Dumb and Dumber. What was the name of that vehicle anyway? You should buy it up for your daughters 16th birthday. Sure to keep the boys away, and her older brothers will have fond memories of their childhood outings with their dad!
...that cotton candy looks like a TON of FUN, wish I had some. I know you 2 boys had a great time and this will be something Easton will talk about for a veru long time. we love you. Nana/Papa
how fun!!!! you guys are always up to something fun and exciting. i love it!
Post a Comment