Saturday, February 9, 2008

Name Game...

So Ian and I have been playing the Name Game with this this sweet little girl...trying to decide what we should name her. Our only crtiteria was that her name end in -ON, because EastON and WaylON both end in -ON. We also wanted her to have the middle name Ann, it was Ian's mom's middle name and happens to be my middle name as well. So I think we have offically decided to name her...........
LONDON ANN CHARLES

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how do we pronounce this? Lawn-don, London (like the city)... Lone-don? We plan on naming our little girl (if we have girls...and are praying for girls being that we don't want to battle the "Leonard" "requirement", Ruth Ann for Pam as well, not sure if that will be just the first name, or first and middle name combined. It will be neat having matching middle names if we have a girl though! We didn't know your middle name was Ann as well! How did you guys come up with this name? I've never heard someone called it before, was it in a baby book? We had heard you were aiming for -ON names and I was going to pass on the name McKaylon Ann, but we're really liking the uniqueness of London. ~Leo and Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love the name you guys picked out.
Elisa

Alex Hackett said...

I was going to suggest Ashton, Madison, or Allison. Thought they were cute little girl names, especially Madison. Well I like London as well, I'm pretty sure I know how to pronounce it :)

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING! A LITTLE GIRL WILL HAVE YOUR HEART, YOUR FAMILY WILL BE VERY BLESSED..AGAIN!! LOVE THE NAME, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER.
KAREN, SHAKARA AND JEANIE

Jen said...

Love it!
Congratulations!!!!

olivia and henry said...

i love the name London!!! it sounds so sophisticated, so beautiful! london ann charles will be so gorgeous and sweet...just like her momma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails