Daddy got a new pair of aviator sunglasses and he totally ROCKS them. So when I found these kid aviators I just had to get them. When Easton tried them on he said, "I look like a rock star!" I couldn't agree more!!
I feel like singing "Highway to the Danger Zone" and other Top Gun sound track songs when looking at these pictures. We'll have to see the threesome lined up sporting their suave glasses at Disney!
4 comments:
They look like a pair of bugs....
Daddy
those look a lot like the awesome white aviators auntie kristan was sporting when she was up visiting!
I feel like singing "Highway to the Danger Zone" and other Top Gun sound track songs when looking at these pictures. We'll have to see the threesome lined up sporting their suave glasses at Disney!
Look out Tom Cruise here come the "Charles Boy's"
Post a Comment