We arrived in Florida (Walt Disney World) with GREAT weather!! We were able to get an early check-in into our hotel, which meant the boys could get their naps in!! After naps we headed to the pools and splashed around before walking to Epcot for dinner at a great Japanese restaurant.
At the airport NASA gift shop!

On the Magical Express Bus to the hotel!

In the Hotel Lobby...the start to our vacation!!

Heading to the pool for the first time!

Seeing our FIRST Character Chip or Dale?!

Family photo with Dale or Chip?!

Daddy and Easton eatin' by Bruce(Nemo)!

First ride at Disney...Nemo!!

Easton with his fruity drink at dinner!

4 comments:
YEAH PICTURES!!
Looks like ya'll are having a BLAST!! I bet the boys are in heaven.
Give the boys kisses and give Mickey kisses for Ava Aunt Jamie :)
Can't wait to see more!!
xoxo
Whew sounds like a busy first day! Did you guys get our picture scavenger hunt list on e-mail? I think some of these pictures fulfill some of the points! I'll be tallying them up too! I really like the family pic's! Love you guys!!! Ready for more pictures if you get the chance!
Looks like you're having a good time. I start filming my senior film on Thursday through Sunday so I'll talk with you when you get back. Love ya.
What big smiles you guys have on your faces, which tells the story.
Keep on keepin on with the fun.
Love Nana/Papa
Post a Comment