Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sling Mama...

The other day I was at the store and while getting London more diapers and pacis I came across this baby sling. I have always LOVED the bjorn, in fact I have two different bjorn styles, so I have NEVER owned a sling. But I thought it looks so stylish and with a little girl I REALLY should own one, so I got it. And I am so glad I did because London LOVES it, she can lay down and feel like I am carrying her, when I fact my arms are free to do other things. The really cool part is that as she grows her position in the sling changes, from laying down, to sitting on the hip, to riding like a back pack and it's reversible...so cool!! So here is the BEAUTIFUL view I see when I look down... This is the picture Easton took...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Easton, now you can take pictures of moomy all the time. We never get to see her on the blog. The sling looks very stylish and Peanut looks like she is really enjoying it.
Miss you guys,
Luv, Nana&Papa

Mrs. H said...

I love it! I tried one with Griffin, but he was much older and it just didn't work for us. He was so big I felt alittle suffocated!

It looks perfect for you though! You'll get tons of use from it!

I can't belivee you found it at Wal-Mart. The print is precious...hey have you heard from you sister?

Mrs. H said...

I'm sending this comment so you can respond if you want my emailing me. I know she was supposed to be induced today, just curious how it is going! Thanks!

Leo and Jen said...

The words "snug as a bug" come to mind! Next thing you know Easton will be starting his own blog of pictures! Oh... idea too.... the other day when I was putting together the art blog, and later went to visit some people who have a TON of kids. There whole house was covered with kid artwork and though it was kinda' neat.... it was really junky (sorry, I know that sounds terrible). I got to thinking about that and what I would do someday when I have kiddo's making all sorts of art... and I'm not really in favor of turning my house into baby land... then it came to me. To develop an art blog for my child... that way we can showcase it.. and visit it at any time... and not feel bad about sending it to the giant art heaven the sky. I noticed the other day Eastons artwork on the doodle board and thought that would be cool for the kids. They have also developed this cool thing called a Knol which is free and very similar to the blog where you could have your site, and then a site for each of the kids too... it's like a web page, but just as easy as the blog. Thought I would share cause it sounded like a good idea.

Pam said...

How cute, and she looks very comfortable too. Wow they have come up with so many new things! Good job Easton, maybe photography will be in his future! Pam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails