Friday, August 1, 2008

Bow Beauty!

We had some sweet friends from TX send Ian home (he was in TX for a couple of days) with a box full of bows for London! So of course after getting the box last night I just had to try one of the bow head bands on...
Here's a question for all you bow mama's, do you put the bow in the center or are you supposed to have the bow a little of to the side? Remember I am new at this, so help a mama out!

**I am a NEW proud Aunt again, Candi had her baby boy (Ashton) yesterday at 1pm, he weighed 7lbs and was 19inches long(sorry, no pictures to post of the babe yet)**

4 comments:

Pam said...

I think where ever you want to put the bows will be perfect. She'll be cute anyway you do them! Good job mom and dad.....and brothers! Pam.

Stacey said...

I love the new blog background! So cute!! Just like London and her bow. And they boys. And your whole family!!

Mrs. H said...

Hey Jamie,
I put the bow either place...just depended on my mood :)!

She looks adorable in her new bows! So sweet!

Leo and Jen said...

Perfectly symmetrical only pointing North in the winter. I don't think it would matter, but being that I'm no bow expert.... or a momma.... maybe there is a rhyme or reason. I've been on some friends blogs lately and now yours too and decided a face lift was due. I love your blog background and what a great website for finding them! Oh... and BIG congrats on being an Aunt again. How is Candi doing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails