DID you take this picture yourself? You did a FANTASTIC job! What kind of lighting did you do? SO SO SWEET! Precious baby! Enjoy this time, before you know it she'll be 1. Where does the time go?
Jamie you did a great job on this photo! Beautiful! Really tell me what kind of lighting you used. Email me holt5@yahoo.com when you have a chance...with 3 I understand that isn't very often. But when you do have a chnace I'd love to know!
5 comments:
AAAAAAAAAh.... can we say cuteness! Did you take this picture at home or is this professionally done?
DID you take this picture yourself? You did a FANTASTIC job! What kind of lighting did you do? SO SO SWEET! Precious baby! Enjoy this time, before you know it she'll be 1. Where does the time go?
She's so cute! oh, and I believe Ms London's future husband is on the new cover of People Magazine...
What?!?!? I dont think so!! FYI, my wife took these beautiful pics all by herself. Just one of her many motherly talents!!
Daddy
Jamie you did a great job on this photo! Beautiful! Really tell me what kind of lighting you used. Email me holt5@yahoo.com when you have a chance...with 3 I understand that isn't very often. But when you do have a chnace I'd love to know!
Post a Comment