Monday, August 18, 2008

Easton Phelps

Here are our future Olympians... Our conversation about his swim goggles went like this;
E: Mommy you know why I am wearing my goggles?
M: No, why?
E: Because I'm going to do Olympics in the hot tub.
M: OK, just be careful.
E: I'm gonna get the gold medal!
M: Umm, OK, go get 'em Easton Phelps!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love it!

Our kids are so into the Olympics also! Walker loves Michael Phelps and Alli can't wait to get back into Gymnastics...we actually just do tumbling!

Kristan said...

i'll be in the front row cheering him on :)

Leo and Jen said...

Too cute! We don't have cable... or any channels for that matter so we are missing it all and are totally bummed. Leo logs on every day to check out the scores and medals and such.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails