Thursday, September 25, 2008

London is 3 months

London is such a beautiful little girl. I NEVER thought I would have a little girl, it is so hard for me to believe it still. She is such a sweet, cuddly little girl. She loves to be held or carried around. She still is an amazing night time sleeper and is becoming a better day time sleeper. She loves to smile and coo at her big brothers and they love to kiss all over her.
She goes in tomorrow to see her pediatrician, so I will post her weight then. Please say a small prayer for her, she is still having feeding issues and after going through several GERD(acid reflux) meds, the doctor will decide tomorrow if she needs to go see a pediatric GI and possibly have an endo-scope procedure to determine what exactly is going on. Of course leave it up to the little girl to create all the drama in our house!
We are so VERY thankful for little London and are blessed beyond words. We thank the Lord everyday for our sweet angel!!
WE LOVE YOU LONDON!! Happy 3 Month Birthday!!

9 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh Jamie...she is absolutely gorgeous! Her eyes are beautiful.

I will say a prayer right now and continue to keep her in our prayers!

Pretty baby!

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture! Such a cutie-pie! Give her kisses and the boys too for us!....

And, we will definately be praying, first that nothing would need to be done surgically, but if there need be, that it would be successful with quick healing... for both little girl and parents! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from Aunt Jenny from work!

Stacey said...

I love, love, LOVE her bows!!! She's a cutie, just like her brothers, of course!

Editor said...

Sweetest little thing you have ever laid your eyes on. I wish she had been awake this morning so I could see her - my baby girl needs kisses from her daddy!!! Put a shirt on girl!!

Ian

Alex Hackett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Hackett said...

what a precious little girl. she is growing up so fast.

McGrew Crew said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE That is all Auntie has to say! Girls are just soooo much FUN! I showed Ava London's picture and she said "Aya", she tends to think any girl in a bow is her :) when looking at pictures! I am soooo excited fort next weekend. Just can't wait!!
xoxo

Dashel Lyra Dawn Matt said...

What a fairy princess!! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails