Thursday, September 4, 2008

PreKindergarten...

Easton's first day of prekindergarten was on Wednesday and he did GREAT! He was so excited for school to start and to have his BEST buddy Devin in his class again this year! He also as another buddy, Juan Marcos, in his class as well. Both Devin and Juan Marcos live on our street, so the boys always enjoy playing together. Easton LOVES his teachers and his new building, I have a feeling it is going to be a GREAT school year!!

Easton seems like such a BIG boy! I can't believe my first born is already in Pre-K and will soon be entering Kindergarten. He has so much to learn and so much I still want to teach him. Today in the car here is a conversation we had that made me sad to think about ...

E: Momma when am I a grown up?

M:Not for a long while, you still have lots to learn and time to grow. Why?

E:I can't wait to be grown up so I can move to the police station and become a police man.

M:I know, but I will be VERY sad when you are all grown up, because you will move into your own house and not live with mommy or daddy any more.

E:Maybe we can move the police station to our house, then I won't have to move.

M:GREAT idea, I LOVE how you think!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Wow a lot has happened since I last read the blog. Happy Birthday Waylon....2 years old such a big little boy! They children are just beautiful and so happy all the time. Love your family.....keep up the good work and have fun in school Easton! Pam

Anonymous said...

Easton is going to change the world some day. He has already changed ours. His smile, creativity and curiosity blow me away every day. As long as he ends up looking more like his mom than his daddy, he will have the complete package. Look out world, here comes E....go get 'em big boy.

Love ya,

Daddy

Mrs. H said...

Oh he is soooo cute! Mr. GQ!

Alex Hackett said...

Easton is growing up so fast and I love Waylon's smile cause he is always smiling. It is amazing that he is in pre-k. Well if Easton moves the police station in with you guys no burglars will ever want to bother you.

Leo and Jen said...

I can't believe how much he is growing! His face is changing so much and looking so grown up. I hope your first day of Pre-K is a wonderful one little E. We love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails