Our Sweet Little Girl is 4 months!! CRAZY, I know I can't believe 4 months have already passed since this angel blessed our lives!! London is so much fun these days, she laughs, coos, smiles constantly, play with toys, rolls over(belly to back), and sleeps so GREAT!! We are so blessed and so thankful to have her in our family, she has brought so much joy to our family and is definitely proving to be Mommy's little girly-girl! Hey, after 2 boys I still smile every time I tell someone I have a little girl, whoda thunk?! NOT ME!!
Happy 4 months Birthday Little London!! We love and adore you!!
Weight~12 lbs 4oz (25%)
Height~24.5 inches (50%)
Head Circumference~40cm (25%)
3 comments:
Happy 4th month Birthday Little London! She is tiny! And beautiful!
CUTE-CUTE - GO LONDON!!
She is going to be petite like cousin Ava! and thats OK :) Ashton is keeping up w/ his boys :) BIG & CHUNKY...as babys!
xoxo
It is so amazing that she's already 4 months. She is definitely a little angel. Can't wait to meet her someday.
Post a Comment