Friday, October 10, 2008

Firemen...

Today at Easton's school they had the local firemen come with their fire engine to teach the children about fire safety.  Easton has a "girlfriend" in his class who is the cutest thing and her Daddy was one of the fireman that came to school today(as if Easton needed another reason to like Trinity any more)!  Easton had so much fun and I was glad to be able to be apart of this special day!  

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my goodness aren't they cute!

Stacey said...

I'm a little jealous. I bet Trinity gets to ride in the firetruck, doesn't she. Geeze, I've got nothing on this girl!!! ;-)

PUNKERDOOS said...

THAT'S SO FUNNY, SHAKARA JUST WENT ON A FIELD TRIP TO THE LOCAL FIRE STATION YESTERDAY!! LAST YEAR SHE MISSED IT, I GUESS GOING TO VEGAS WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO HER THEN... GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE EVERYONE IN TEXAS.. TAKE CARE KAREN

Leo and Jen said...

So, is that the future father in law?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails