Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's My PARTY...

And I'll be ADORABLE if I want to...
Decorations
Let the festivities begin...
Decorating cupcakes
Cake time
Party's over...BYE BYE

7 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable! And it looks like she LOVED her birthday! I can't believe she is already one!

McGrew Crew said...

Looks like such a good time. She looked just like a princess!! Wish we were there :(
Happy Birthday London!!!!!!!!
xo

dorbritz said...

Fun,Fun! I love the pink and black. And the cupcake decorating...what a cute idea!

Alex Hackett said...

what an awesome party! gald you had a great time. so crazy that she's already one. thanks for the pics jamie.

olivia and henry said...

oh she's so precious and so beautiful!!! happy birthday, sweet london! we wish we could have celebrated with you. love you so much!

Anonymous said...

It truly was your special day London, but was perfect day to share some face painting with your brothers. You are a special princess.
Nana loves and misses you tons.

vanessa said...

how fun!! she is so cute & oh-my-gosh...ONE?!?! craziness! i love that tutu!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails