During our snow day a couple days ago, London took it upon herself to reorganize our tupperware. Apparently she thinks the tupperware is better accessible if placed all over the kitchen floor.
She's doing really good with common objects though. All the bowls with the bowls, and lids with the lids, and random miscellaneous items together. I give her an A+ as even my middle school kids have difficulty figuring out where supplies go (with the other like items on the supply cabinet!).
Hmmmm... my last post put me on as Claggett Creek's Art Department... that would be Aunt Jenny. I can't seem to get it to stop posting from my department, even though I haven't been logged in quite a while. Strange. Anyways, don't worry, some strange artistic stalker isn't following your family.
5 comments:
Mommy's little helper huh! That's too cute!
I like how Denali sit there supervising
Oh how cute! Hey at least she was entertaining herself!
I love your pretty colorful bowls!
She's doing really good with common objects though. All the bowls with the bowls, and lids with the lids, and random miscellaneous items together. I give her an A+ as even my middle school kids have difficulty figuring out where supplies go (with the other like items on the supply cabinet!).
Hmmmm... my last post put me on as Claggett Creek's Art Department... that would be Aunt Jenny. I can't seem to get it to stop posting from my department, even though I haven't been logged in quite a while. Strange. Anyways, don't worry, some strange artistic stalker isn't following your family.
Post a Comment