We finally got some wet snow here in CT and with Daddy's help the boys headed out after dinner to make snowmen. The boys did a GREAT job and actually used GREAT team work to roll the balls and only needed Daddy's help to stack them. Thanks Daddy for helping the boys make their first snowmen of the year!!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Jamie those are the largest snowmen I have ever seen! WOWZA!
Isn't it great having fun daddys!
Let me tell you! Easton rolled the belly and heads and they were HUGE!! He got them made before I realized how big he made them. I pride myself on the weightlifting front, but those babies pushed me to the limit...those guys need to go on a diet - maybe some 70 degree weather!!
Daddy
Wow...our Texas Snowmen are preemie babies compared to those guys! I can't believe Easton was able to roll those that big! Must have something to do with growing up with snow:) Have fun on your snow day today!
those are huge snowmen! way to go!
Every time at look at these snowmen I am amazed! They are AWESOME...I don't ever remember making a snowman that big in Alaska! They look so proud :)
Post a Comment