gets the packing done!
We leave for Disney in a little over a week and my room has looked like this for the last week. I thought since the kids aren't wearing their warm summer clothes right now, because spring is just now hitting, that I could wash and start laying out/packing some of our stuff. I am typically that last minute packer...I actually thrive under stress, but I decided to try the whole prepared route this time. I am hoping to have clothes all packed by the end of this week.
3 comments:
WWHHOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Disney is coming!!!!!!
Daddy
Girl I'm always an early packer! But I think the more kids I've had the later I've started to wait and pack. BUT it is still earlier than most!
Y'all are going to have sooooo much fun! I'm so ready to go back, but we are waiting another year or so. I want G alittle older!
Wow. How long are you planning on being gone for? Are you moving into the castle?
Post a Comment