The boys had their last day of hockey and their awards ceremony. They each got a little hockey skater trophy and to be honest Waylon was in heaven...it's his VERY first trophy and he was beaming with pride after he got it. The boys had to thank all their coaches and then the head coach and Sonar the WolfPack wolf handed them their trophy. It was such a proud moment for me and to be honest I almost shed a tear as I watched Waylon get his trophy. All the coaches were cheering for him along with several other parents and I was just so overwhelmed at how much better he had gotten this year and how amazing he is for a 3 year old!
Waylon was SO excited to see Sonar{the Wolf} that at first he skated to him and then the coaches were all calling him over. He shook the first coaches hand and then skated past the other one right to Sonar!
3 comments:
...what a special moment for the boys....Waylon is such a trooper..wish I could have been there to see this...
xxooxxNana
Pretty proud day for this pappa. Watching Easton put it all together and thrive this year was incredible. The growth and development Waylon went through was awesome. They are growing up too fast, but we are very fortunate to have two little boys who - at the end of the day, after fighting, yelling, laughing, crying and smiling - love each other and love their family. I am very lucky.
Daddy
very proud of you, Easton and Waylon. you did such a great job when i visited during Christmas. way to go!
Post a Comment