I completely forgot until 30 minutes before bed time that I had agreed to make playdough for Easton's school this month! I wanted this to be a fun experience for Easton and I to do together, since it has been a long time since we made playdough together. So I rushed around and got everything we needed (luckily we had all the ingredients we needed) and we got started. Of course I was in such a rush that I didn't really pay attention to the directions, until I realized I made a huge mistake...I mixed all the ingredients including the flour and put them on the stove. So the first batch didn't turn out. But luckily this mommy realized her mistake and fixed the problem for the remaining batch.


Playdough Recipe
1 cup water
1 tbsp vegtable oil
1 tbsp cream of tartar
food coloring
saucepan
1 cup flour
combine water, oil, cream of tartar, salt & food coloring in pan & heat until warm.
remove from heat & add flour
stir and knead until smooth
HAVE FUN!!
3 comments:
Alright now I'll try and convince my friends to make some playdough of our own. Thanks for the recipe. Looks like a fun time. 2 days left!!
There is a second "recipe" you can use to get the same thing. 1) Feed a cow at least 15 lbs. of raspberries, 2) Wait 2-3 hours, 3)Place tray under cow's back-end and 4) Let "play-dough" pie dry in sun for 30 minutes before playtime
Daddy
..so now we know why daddy likes to play with play-dough so much. I think we will make th mommy version at Nana's houw, but daddy can find his cow close by for his, it might be brown, but it will be fine.
love, NANA/PAPA
Post a Comment