As I have already blogged about this this week, the boys and I live with an AMAZING guy! Ian was in out of town all day yesterday and when he returned home last night he had brought the boys one of the best gifts!! NASA Space Suits!! The boys miss him dearly when he is away, even if just for the day, but they always love when he comes home. And of course they love it more when he comes home with gifts. They had such a fun time playing in their space suits and riding their space ship they got for Christmas. 



Who knows maybe one day they will be the first brothers up in space together!!




Who knows maybe one day they will be the first brothers up in space together!!
2 comments:
The eagle has landed! Great space suits! I wish Ian bought me one.
so this is like the boy version of My-Size-Princess-Barbie? (im still rooting for a girl)
Post a Comment