Finally had a chance to catch up with all the news and can't help but enjoy all the photos and details of your family's changing lives! Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pics and paragraphs so even though we are at a distance, we can still view the fun, growth and love.
7 comments:
Man I love this sweet little princess. So beautiful.
~ Daddy
She's becoming in expert!! I always loved sleeping...what am I saying? I still love it!
She is just beautiful! Gorgeous!
I know you are loving your sleep! That's how old Griff was when he slept thru the night!
The sleeping through the night thing has got to be hard. Hope it continues!
We can't wait to meet her!! She is precious. I love you and miss you a ton!!!!!!
Finally had a chance to catch up with all the news and can't help but enjoy all the photos and details of your family's changing lives! Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pics and paragraphs so even though we are at a distance, we can still view the fun, growth and love.
Wishing you were nearer...
Love,
Sharon
LOVE those squishy, kissy lips!!!
She is beautiful & congrats on the sleeping--you give me much hope :)
Post a Comment