Waylon's cheerios attacked him this morning when he was trying to drink the milk out of his bowl. We thought it was pretty funny, but Waylon did not agree!!
Jamie you must have had a camera tucked away in that baby sling or something because that picture is priceless. I think it is one of my favorites. He looks so devistated --and those cheerios are just hangen' on for dear life. Completely hilarious! Thanks for sharing this photo!
7 comments:
Bless is little heart!
Bless HIS little heart!
TOO CUTE!!!
Quit crying and fight back you sissy!!!
- Daddy
That's pretty funny. Those Cheerios can be pretty aggressive.
Jamie you must have had a camera tucked away in that baby sling or something because that picture is priceless. I think it is one of my favorites. He looks so devistated --and those cheerios are just hangen' on for dear life. Completely hilarious! Thanks for sharing this photo!
OMG!! This is the funniest picture!Poor Waylon, I would have gotten them attack cheerios off if I could of been there :)
Post a Comment