Saturday, June 16, 2007

Baby+Antibiotics=

ONE DISGUSTING DIAPER EXPLOSION!!When they say, "this medicine may cause loose stool"...they are not kidding!! Waylon has had an ear infection for about a month now, they can't seem to get rid of it. So, on Thursday we took another trip to the pediatricians office to come home with a different kind of antibiotic. But while we were there our sweet pediatrician said, "now, this new antibiotic has been know to cause loose stool, but it is nothing too bad." Well, while I was posting the previous Mr. Trouble post, Waylon was stuck in his exersaucer. When I finished in the office and went to check on him there was a HORRIBLE smell. As I lifted him out of the exersaucer there was poop all over his legs. Too spare you all, I decided not to take actual pictures of the gross poop covered baby but instead the clean up picture and the nice clean little guy! At least it seems the antibiotic may actually be working for the ear infection!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails