The Charles' had a VERY busy weekend! We all worked on the tree house and I am happy to say that hopefully by the end of next weekend the tree house will be completely finished!! Easton is able to use the tree house and slide, but this weekend we added the roof and all that is left are the shingles on the roof and a few finishing touches!

Aside from working on the tree house I started and finished a project I had been working on. One thing I always LOVED about Ian's mom, Pam, was that in her house she always kept wonderful framed collages of her boys. I have wanted to do this for a long time but never really liked the frames I found or knew where to put such a thing. So, here is my attempt to show off my wonderful boys and how they've grown and changed. I know Pam would be proud!!
Before
After

After
I also got my hair cut, maybe I'll post pictures sometime this week!!
3 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!! jamie, i LOVE your pictures!!!!! GREAT job!!!! pam would be SO PROUD!! and ian, that is one amazing tree house...your boys are blessed to have such a handy man as a daddy!
love y'all!
angie
What a beautiful collage, you have been really busy, I love it!
Funny that you would associate Pam with those picture collages too. The day we got home after she went to see Jesus I started on a picture wall too. Ours is up in our dining room. I'm really in need of some pictures of Waylon to add to the collection. I tried pulling some off the blog and printing them out, but they turned out really blurry and poor quality. We have quite a few of you two and Easton up... not many of al (the most recent from graduation) and lots of the rest of family. I look forward to coming out someday and seeing your beautiful collection up close! It's a great avenue in keeping Pam's memory alive. I know everytime I look at ours I think of her and all the love she had for all of us.
We love you all. ~Jen
Post a Comment