Or Not To Cut. 



So, Ian and I have been REALLY conflicted over whether we should get Easton's hair cut or not. I LOVE his hair, the blond waves it has, the way it looks with a hat on, the fact that he has always had longer hair, that it's sometime wild and crazy just like him. But I don't like that older people and small children call him a her, the way it looks when it's not parted, the way it gets all sweaty in the heat.
Like I said we are torn with what to do. Leave us a comment on what you think we should do, I am ALWAYS interested in who is reading our blog, so I figured this was a good way to find out. Can't wait to hear what you all think!!
5 comments:
goodness! this is a tough one!!! i agree, easton's hair totally fits his personality, besides the fact that his hair is just gorgeous! but, maybe now that he is SO BIG and 3 ;) he is ready for a new hair-do?!?!? he is handsome no matter what is hair is doing, though!!!!
well... well... well... i am not real sure i would like it short. i am so used to seeing him the way he is. it just fits him :) however, he would look just as sweet and adorable with shorter hair! and who knows maybe he's ready for a change! let's ask EASTON???
Love ya'll, only 5 more days!!!
Really hard one...I feel it is just so "Easton" to have his long hair, but you know, it will always grow back if you decide you don't like it.
He is so cute no matter what.
:) Amy
...it is summer time and time to be cool with a new hair cut. AS everyone says and as you well know, it will grow back. He is a very pretty/handsome boy with long hair, so with a short hair cut, I bet he will be handsome without the pretty. We Love You All.
I'd have to agree with everybody else.... he's a cutey no matter what. I think he'd look really cute with it short along the sides but still fairly long on the top (not like a bowl cut though... whoever invented that had some deep issues). That way he could have the best of both worlds. Still got the locks but a little more grown up. How does he react to getting his hair cut? Is it a dramatic situation? Well I'll post this up so I can check out the other pics. We still really enjoy viewing them! We were just talking with al and we are all so happy you are doing this. We all sat down together and viewed the most recent ones together. Miss you all terribly!!! ~Jen
Post a Comment